Saturday, September 6, 2008

St. Louis Part 3

Here is A#2 playing the harp at the science museum. I like this picture. Really there are no strings. You could just put your hands inside of it and pretend you are playing. It was big fun. Everyone got a turn to play.
And this is one of my favorite pictures of one of Ty and Tiffani's dogs. Her name is Fancy. She has to wear a little diaper so she won't have any accidents. She has an variety of colors to wear. Steven kept calling it her thong. Ha!
And here is Timmy sitting in his big chair just hanging out with us. Hee! So cute!
So we left on Monday, 9/1 VERY early so we could get back at a decent hour. The girls had their first day of school the next day. Here is A#2 sleeping with her ba ba aka blanket over her head.
This is the funniest position I have ever seen A#1 sleep in. It was a good trip and we wish we could've stayed longer, but all good things must come to an end. I'm sure we will go back again, but I think I prefer to fly. Thanks Uncle Ty and Aunt Tiff for letting us come stay. It was a good ending to our summer.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

always wonderful visiting family, but feels good to come home too!

loni said...

I actually enjoy car trips. When I was little drove to my grandparent's house (8 hours away) twice a year. I think that is why I like driving to our destination.

I am glad that you had a good vacation!