So all of us managed to get away for a little while and take a break before the school opened to go see my sister-n-law, brother-n-law and my little 16 month old niece. Isn't she adorable! I think so. We drove for 12 hours in the car Friday, 8/29 with the dog and managed to survive ok. The girls did great. Indy, my dog, not so much. Poor guy gets nervous anyway when we travel in the car. He stood up the entire trip in his crate. I know he had to be sore. It was so good though to see my in laws. I couldn't ask for better in laws....including my mother-n-law. I never had any siblings growing up so it's nice to be able to have a "sister" in the family and Ty, my brother-n-law cracks me up. He makes me laugh. Here is A#1 playing peek-a-boo with my niece above. A#1 will be a great babysitter some day. I was so glad I got this picture above of my niece. She was all smiles! Here is Tiffani and my neice with the horse that pulled us along in a carriage by the arch. She really liked the horse. Her name was Magnum. The driver said he calls her Maggie for short. Maggie was pulling a ton of weight when we got her carriage since we had the 7 of us and a stroller. It was a short ride though. The girls loved it! Ok..so I didn't get her smiling in this one, but she is looking at the camera. I like this picture. She loved the girls and my girls couldn't get enough of her. They even argued about who was going to sit next to her in the car whenever we went somewhere. Wish people would fight over me like that! Hee! Stay tuned for more!
No comments:
Post a Comment