Ephesians 6:11Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
So I'm a little behind on my posts lately, but I thought I would post my Sunday Sharing a little late.
As some of you may know, Steven and I have been helping Kevin Freeman with is book Secret Weapon. Kevin wrote this book to make people aware and how to protect themselves. He quotes 1 Corinthians 10:31 "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God." He is doing this for God not for himself. He is doing this for our country. Since we have started I think the enemy has been attacking. Our dog Ben got very sick yesterday and I spent the entire day cleaning the carpets. Then we have a few kid issues this past week, which I know is common, but still you have to deal with them and sometimes that's hard too. Thankfully Ben is better. Other members of our team have been sick and have had various other issues.So when the enemy attacks isn't it nice that we can put on the armor God gives us so we can fight the enemy? Have you put on your armor?
No comments:
Post a Comment