Thursday, November 20, 2008

Give Thanks

So today was our school Thanksgiving Feast. I know, I've been a terrible blogger lately and haven't even posted pictures from A#1's birthday or Halloween. But after much talk today with some fellow bloggers and the urging of another teacher (not mentioning any names...JULIE) Ha! I decided to add a post today because today was a special day at our school.
You see every year we have a big Thanksgiving feast. All the kids bring a dish to share and the families of these children come and eat at the school in the sanctuary.
Here is A#1 enjoying her ice cream after the feast and after eating 3 desserts already. That was ok though because it was her good friend's birthday. Like I said it was a really special day.
And here is A#2 with her good boy friend and school. We'll call him W (no there is no relation to George W., but that would be nice). Anyway, notice the glimmer in her eye as she poses for the camera standing next to W.
And finally A#1 singing her thanksgiving song with some of her classmates. She has a Indian band on. It was a very festive day to say the least. Lots of reasons to be thankful. Thankful that we have a building to celebrate in and thankful for friends to share special occasions like these.

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

Your girls are getting so big! Cute pictures.