Sunday after baptism we were able to go to our new building, still under construction, and write our favorite faith, hope or love verse on the walls. Here is Jody above filming the event. I'm sure this will be in a video someday soon in one of the services. This is after Jody noticed I was taking a picture of him. You now have been blogged Jody! Our church has definitely grown the past few years. When our family started going in January 2003 there were only 300 members. Now I think there are 1,500. God has really grown our church. Course it's not all about the numbers, it's what God is doing in peoples live and how He is changing them. It's so neat to think that God is providing a place for us to minister to new people that come to our church. Steven and I have really become involved here. Steven teaches some adult ed Bible classes and I run a ministry called First Steps ( a ministry that supports pregnant moms and their families). I do love it here. It is amazing to think we will be in this building by this December. It's exciting there will be more new people coming to our church and that God is going to change lives here.
2 comments:
Awesome update Sweetie.
Hey Sweetie (sorry - can't help it).
I loved that last video. Hope you will post it?
Post a Comment