This is my favorite time of year! Particularly the White Elephant Gift exchange! You know you love them! Here's Jen with her new books! The Busy Book for Toddlers. I'm not sure what that other one is she is holding, but at least over the break she will have something to read!
And here are Ken and Kelli with their new package of Depends and decanter. I must say though Kelli didn't end up with the Depends. Derrick did and apparently there is a road trip involved soon and he won't have to make as many stops on the way!
And this is for the person who wants to not worry about getting up on time! Because this clock is so bright you will be up all night and not have to worry about the alarm going off cause you will be awake from your bright shiny new clock. I'm sure Eric will love this one!So it was a great night! Thank you Harbours for hosting!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment