Sunday, October 30, 2011

We Got Friends



So I was inspired again to update my blog by a friend of mine today. :) So I thought I would start off with some pictures from about a month ago from our girls weekend. One of friends that inspired me is in this photo above. ;) Thank you Susan! When you got friends, old friends you can pick up just where you left off and it's like nothing has changed...
Wellllll...except some things....This time we found ourselves talking about body ailments. Yes...I know TMI right? LOL! I still think it's funny though. Now that we are in our 40's..(wait I think I am the only one our group who is 40), we talk about how our bodies have aged. After all, it has been 20 plus years since we have all been out of high school. Personally, I think we look great!
Now the purpose of our weekend was not only to have a girls weekend, but to volunteer to do check in for the Southwest High School Class of 91 20 year reunion.
Here are some of our old friends from Class of 91! :)
And a couple of more from my class! :) We had a great weekend! As always I wished it had lasted longer.
So we had to say our good-byes until our next Girls Weekend. Hope we won't have to wait long. :)

1 comment:

ThatsBaloney said...

And it was SOOOOO much fun!