Tuesday, May 18, 2010

What A Year!

So I know I haven't written in a while...Ok...for a looooong while, but I've been inspired again to write again, so I'll try to sum up the past year. I think I last told you Steven was looking for a job and in the meantime starting his own business. Well, I'm so happy to tell you that as of Februrary 2010, Steven has been employed as a Senior Consultant with AccuData Systems. God truly got us through this past year. We feel blessed that He took care of us through that time. He was growing us. And during this time, Steven received his MBA, he had to have an emergency appendectomy (all of which was paid for by a fund from the hospital), we would just receive money in the mail from someone who remained anonymous and my daughters school still continues to grow AND we have even added a new building in the process! God is so good! So here's a recap of our year.........................in a nutshell anyway...
Daddy taking Ashlyn and Abby to the Daddy Daughter dance.
We got to serve with our church by going to the fire station and making breakfast for them.
We enjoyed ICE at the Gaylord Texan....part of our Christmas present.
And here is our TCU graduate! I'm so proud of Steven for hanging in there and getting his MBA while he was looking for a job at the same time. What an accomplishment!

So that's what's been going on....I know I've missed telling you some things, but hopefully we will be able to catch up. I know God has to take us through some storms to grow and that's exactly what He did. I just don't ever want to forget what God did for us this past year!

No comments: