Ok..so I know I haven't written in a while, but it's been a little stressful lately as you can imagine! School ended, summer began and now I'm not sure where time went. So as many of you know Steven was let go from Microsoft in February. After much prayer, Steven and I decided to start this new business...My Shared IT Resources. I must say I'm amazed at how God has blessed us. We only have 3 customers, but I am very thankful for those 3 customers...and you know who you are ;) !
We do a lot of waiting and seeing, but that's ok too. God has been teaching me a lot of things this summer. I have a new appreciation for what I have now even though it's not enough to live on every month. God has also brought some people closer to us in our lives because of Steven losing his job. We feel very blessed they have been our comfort, support and prayer warriors through this whole ordeal.
So with that being said...we start a new season in our lives right now. A#1 & 2 are getting ready to start school again next Tuesday. I will officially have a 1st and 2nd grader. I still see them as my babies though.
I know the fall will bring new beginnings and more lessons God is going to teach us!
No comments:
Post a Comment