I know it's been a while since I've blogged, but starting a business is A LOT of work, but that's another story I have to save for another day. I've been meaning to blog about A#2's graduation for a while now and I'm just getting around to doing it. So sorry blog followers..I haven't been very good about blogging. :( Above is A#2 with her good friend W. I keep telling W's mom that I'm ok with an arranged marriage between these two. Although A#2 has another boy too I wouldn't mind her being with either some day, but he's in Tulsa. W is a good kid! A#2 and W have been in the same class since they were 2 years old. That's right...2. When they were in the 3's class together A#2 would come help fold up W's nap mat after rest time and put his shoes on for him. I know this cause I used to sub in their class every once in while. W won't be back next year cause he's going to a different school. I'm a little sad. So here she is getting her diploma with Mrs. Ford. We love Mrs. Ford. She was A#1's kinder teacher too. She is an incredible teacher! "You Gotta Wear Shades". Remember that song all you peeps of the 80's. That's what they sang during the ceremony. It was pretty much a one hit wonder, but it was fun to watch the kids play their "guitars" and wear shades! Ha! Here is A#2, W and Lise! These three are great friends! And here's the fam after the ceremony! Then we were off to Cheddars for a celebration lunch. Next year I will have a 1st and 2nd grader. Hard to believe!
I can't wait to have them both. I'm getting a sneak peak this summer and so far it's been great! I kind of wish tutoring went through the end of July. What will I do without seeing all these kids each week? A#1 & A#2 are welcome to stay in 1st & 2nd grade with me forever!!!
3 comments:
I have no worries for competition. If A#2 will go for a younger man, Jacob will sweep her off her feet. ;)
I can't wait to have them both. I'm getting a sneak peak this summer and so far it's been great! I kind of wish tutoring went through the end of July. What will I do without seeing all these kids each week? A#1 & A#2 are welcome to stay in 1st & 2nd grade with me forever!!!
Aww, moving up in the world!
Post a Comment