Saturday, May 23, 2009

Surprise!

Steven and all my friends threw me a surprise party for my birthday last night at Joe T's. My favorite restaurant of all time. I must say I was truly surprised being that Steven is still job searching and I didn't think we would be able to afford to do much this year. But all my dear sweet friends chipped in and threw me a party. I was overwhelmed! Here is my friend Marnie above. She is my artist friend I blogged about. She was a cheerleader in high school. Can you tell?
Here are Steven and I celebrating the occasion! He helped organize all of this along with my dear friend Cindy. And I have to add that he even cleaned house yesterday before the party. I love him so much!
Here are all of us girls! You ladies are amazing! I don't know what I would do without you!
And here is my dear friend Tammy and she is totally sober in this picture just so I set the record straight. We just all love Joe T's margaritas. And yes..they are that good! You go girlfriend!
And well...Andy... I'm pretty sure I heard a few things that I wasn't supposed to hear last night...including a conversation about Japanese restrooms. Don't ask!

All in all it was a great night! I would have to say it was one of the best birthdays I've EVER had. Thanks so much to all of you! I don't know what I would do without your friendship. You guys have been so wonderful and God has blessed me beyond measure. I love you guys!

3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

You really aren't gonna tell us?
I'm so curious!

How fun that you had a surprise party!!

Kim said...

Nope! Might embarrass him and his wife.

In the Pacific NW said...

Happy Birthday Kim. Isn't it wonderful to have fabulous friends who love us? What better gift could God give us for our Birthdays?

Glad you had an uplifting and carefree evening.
Cheers!
Steph