Do you ever just have one of those days? I'm having one of those days. I kind of feel like this guy. I just want to hibernate sometimes and wake up and Steven will have a job and I won't have to worry about it anymore. And I know God's Word says that today has enough troubles of it's own...and not to be anxious about anything. Yes, I know it's all in God's timing, but it's so hard to wait for something like this? Isn't it? I guess if I did sleep through it all, I would miss what God is trying to teach me right?
3 comments:
Hang in there Kim! I know its hard, but I'm praying for you!
Now would be a GREAT time for your hubby to decide if he wants a career change. Maybe go out on his own? What does he have to lose?
That's what my husband is doing. Starting his own consulting group doing consulting for non-profits. It matches his deep down passion with his purpose. We trust God for it to work, but if it isn't where he belongs...we'll change!
And when he gets his new job, think of how much you will appreciate that blessing. I'm still praying for you guys and think of you all the time.
These are the moments when life really teaches us.
Post a Comment